Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Toronto Essential Oils Store

Your comments, after a visit to the Triumphal Chariot

Luciano Nicoletti send us an email

"Hi, are still
Luciano Nicoletti, I sent pictures of statues the wagon in which I made a crib.
I write to you but now, because yesterday I saw for the first time in person on the wagon. I was very excited not only for its beauty, even for an image that the teacher Pentasuglia put in the back (if I remember correctly) in the box on the left side, a workman intent in the production of living rooms.
This makes me honor as matter, and living room, as it recognizes the value of a sector that is not dead but he is trying to survive.
After all these have, with the image we carried in procession. Master Congratulations, and thanks again
Greetings
Luciano Nicoletti
"

0 comments:

Post a Comment