Sunday, September 5, 2010

Breasts Tingling After Period

Early wake up

wake up at 4 and be victim of its own intestines and then not be able to resume more 'sleep. These balls are broken.

In 26 (almost 27) years there are things (many) that have not yet succeeded in doing. The most 'difficult for me and' remember what position I woke up. Try it tomorrow morning you just wake up to realize you're in that position. Sounds easy eh?

The thermometer marks 9 degrees. A bit 'like a Sardinian winter, only on September 6. Who knows' how will 'this year, who knows' if it snows,' crazy as last year or if it will 'always around to 0 as two years ago. The fact is that this will be 'already' is my third winter, the Netherlands.

It 'nice to read the headlines online Italian Republic has full-page the words of Fini (one that only after 15 years you realize that Berlusconi is not' liberal), little more ' up to the murder in an ambush the mayor of a town near Salerno, the land of the Camorra. In reality 'I have not read the article but I do not think we can find nothing surprising. It 'nice to see how the upper floors of one slaying of blowjobs on fairness, on justicialism on welfare, on the fucking table for negotiations etc and then a little more' down 'scenes from Far West. Magic Italy.

These days' wrecked my plans to become a billionaire with gambling. My idea was, through a simple series of investments in geometric progression on matches "safe" to earn money on Bwin account online. I started by doing microscommesse € 10 from € 2 to be Honored by microvincite 50-60 cents. Once you have accumulated 15 € I know you could start betting to win around € 3-4 euro per episode, and so on up to € 10 per barrel to bet to win 3-4 and then paragraph 20 € etc. all obviously always result of the initial investment of € 10. In any big loss would start over again.

and All 'failed after only 7 days old when taken from the frenzy of bets € 2 I threw on Brazilian football, 2 on a goal that is not dell'Atalanta' well come and € 5 on a goal from Sassuolo not; arrived. Treat yourself to my ten euro to Mr. Bwin do farewell to the world of online gambling.

Steeped now a sleepy that will accompany me ' until tonight I head to spend 15 minutes in hot water with a jet pressure of 20 atmospheres.

0 comments:

Post a Comment