The Thursday episode of 'Annozero and' was a nice breeze of freedom '. For the simple reason that you and finally 'able to speak of pedophile priests and the hierarchy of the church without an atmosphere of sacredness' violated that today, in 2010, smells of ridiculous.
The church 'was set to close by documents come to light in America, the first reaction was anger: "Attacks against the church", "libel". But when more 'newspapers have begun to re-publish the letters with a lot of dates, senders and receivers there' was little to do. The pope then, after 20 years, pulled out the tears and repentance in public. Reaction, in my humble way of looking at things, the limits of the ridiculous. Or worse: the reaction of political expediency. Front the facts, always deny, but if you must admit, do it willingly.
who makes a mistake must pay and should not be put in a position to repeat his mistake. This church is not the case unfortunately. And rightly 'observed that the percentage of pedophile priests and' very small, statistically insignificant. All the more reason should be more 'easy to take measures and act accordingly. That 's easy, very easy when you have nothing to hide.
impression I was the testimony of a man who suffered 'abuse in the church as a child. He said that during the piangeve abuse in silence and looked at the crucifix, looking at 'Jesus. Strange way to protect bimbini, for a child of God. Do not claim it to be really ubiquitous, this is up only the most 'devotees. So ubiquitous to intervene in a possible abuse of any kind in a remote village in Siberia, Russian or even out of office in India or in a Brazilian shantytown. Well you can not 'even ask this, but at least at home, in front of the statue that portrays him, well you could ask him this, maybe you have questions I will reserve' to place 'in due course during the Last Judgement. It 'nice to think that for every sin I have committed, Jesus' I have done the same if not a more' serious. Reassures me a lot.
5x10 The year high 9. I mean 'between 4 billion and half years, when the sun leaves 'the main sequence to begin his final evolution, one that will bring him' cold death. The Earth will die 'with him. Let's pretend that the Last Judgement takes place so ': my soul sways and floats for billions of years, awaiting the return of the flesh (I hope the horse). Finally, the sirens, faces an employee of the heavens and air-lifted declares
"ok, you and 'off this way, follow me!"
Billions of souls behind him with a worried look, some peers in the gospel, who in the Bible, who does not have clear ideas and browse the apocryphal gospels. All in imaginary line to a corridor hung above the clouds into a huge gate that stands on the horizon, surrounded by light and heat.
In fact, the divine perfection, as well as' his omnipotence, make the process of disposing of the line a lot faster: after just 2 million years, 'my turn, and few places in front of me' seemed to see Mother Teresa , sipping a daiquiri and limava nails with a relaxed, confident of himself, as blame.
Of the fast carpet machines I carry it to an airport-style pavilion is small enough, the sign on the front stands SARDINIA drilled shot from a few jovial soul immune to the metal detector. It seems that today Jesus' is on duty, being the son of the head has a fairly wide freedom of movement and apparently prefers the sins islanders to metropolitan centers.
makes me nod to sit in a chair in front of him, has a reassuring look, non-threatening, it makes you feel at ease, I would say that almost did not recognize him without the crown of thorns and drops of blood but I would know him better.
Jesus': "Aresu Giambattista, 23 October 1983, Cagliari. Right?"
Me: "It would Giambattista, you know, 'nb' is not Italian"
Jesus': "Oh yeah? (Scratches his beard) Well you never stop learning. Let's start: July 4, 1984, crushed the jelly with the hands, smeared his face and laughing heartily. The results? "
Me:" Um .. no. How could I remember .. but 'cause we're talking about? "
Jesus'" Well, and' sin to waste food, you know how many children were dying of hunger at that time? She threw it down and you smeared my face ... "
Me:" See, I do not remember, but I was 8 months and it 'very probable that I act like that. "
Jesus', 'E' sorry ?
Me: "To Die For."
Jesus': "Let's move on. August 23, 1986. You are here .. .. (uncomfortable, scratching his beard) .. well .. she has LI hand .. "
Me:" Excuse me? "
Jesus':" Too late for that I'm sorry, we could think of before, however, puts his hand to the lower parts here "
Me:" But I was 3 years. . one does not do it for sexual feelings .. but what did I do exactly? "
Jesus ':" No, he touched his little thing with his hand, the results? "
Me:" Kids? "
Jesus' "Listen, I know this, and 'sin, wants to continue to do dumb or go forward?"
Me: "Let us go forward, you could not go to dirttamente 12-13 years?"
Jesus' " Let me understand: here she comes, full of sins, and also wants to control? Let us go forward or reject it directly? "
Me:" Excuse me, let's go right ahead. "
Jesus'" Well, October 12, 1993, his friends from school and she beat one of his companions did not intervene, the results? "
Me:" I honestly do not remember. But they were children, not anything serious happened. She, too, several times he pretended not to see .. I'm wrong? "
Jesus':" I hear that right? You accuse me? "
Me:" Well how many prayers have not been listening? How many rapes have occurred under his statue? How many lives ruined? Not to mention the number of murders committed in his name .. "
Jesus', visibly livid:" But what she wants things to know about these ores? Have you ever heard of the divine plan? But perhaps you think you have the intelligence to be able to judge the work of my father? "
Me:" Well, yes. Early 90: raped a little boy near the altar, he prayed, while the priest, his disciple, was abusing his body, he prayed and looked into her eyes. Where were you? "
Jesus ', stammered:" u'er a'io "
Me:" No look, I did not understand .. "
Me:" No look, I did not understand .. "
Jesus':" Su'er Ma'io .. "
Me: "Scan for God's sake"
Jesus': "SUPER MARIO SUPER MARIO curse! I was entering the last castle, a huge dragon I was blocking the road and was concentrated. I have not heard okay? But he believes that perhaps it was easy for me? I come there and after 33 years I find myself crucified with absurd accusations, and she demands that I should watch over all men until the end of time? But I think maybe that is perfect? \u200b\u200b"
Me:" No, no, not me "
Jesus ':" Ah here .. "
Me:" I was just curious .. "
Jesus'" Well. . Excuse the reaction known, are a bit under pressure, all I look bad because being the son of the head I have already 'guaranteed the chair .. "
Me:" But I understand very well, do not worry "
Jesus': "Ok then .. let's move on .. or feel, there 'nothing important at her side, goes well, after all he never hurt nobody, there would be a lot of swearing in front of video games but I do not recognize myself .. all the subscriber, but she keeps her thoughts per se, all right? "I
" agree more. Can I go? "
Jesus'" Go well. Maybe .. "
Me:" What? "
Jesus ':" No I say .. maybe a round of FIFA or PES one of these days .. see you, if he goes "
Me:" Why' no .. I'll 'know thank you very much "
Jesus':" Do I care, see you soon! THE PROSSIMOOOO "
0 comments:
Post a Comment