Friday, June 11, 2010

JÓzef PiŁsÓcki

2 Ideas (aficionados know)

Two things: puerile and childish the other very important.

Democracy in Italy and 'over, thanks to the gag law, if that will be' passed in the House and then signed by the now useless Napolitano ban 'to write a lot of things that you have all read the newspapers . I can write what they want by having a foreign domain and having resided abroad. Not bad.

Now the important things. E 'in a challenge to the fratricidal course at home again. The Perra, svestitosi the role of gays in the province, has built a world in which fantasquadra ggg, sailed fantatecnico failed, he promptly replied.

Introducing formations:

Perra's Team:

JAMES

COLE
JOHNSON
van der Wiel

KAKA'
LAMPARD
SNEIJDER
XAVI

BENDTNER
LIEDSON
VILLA

Bench:

ANDERSEN, Assou-Ekotto (Perra's best friend and companion of "games"), JETS, AOGOI, OF MARY, May, WEBO

Here instead FC Tiger

PEREZ

DOUBT
TERRY
ZIEGLER

CAHILL CLARK
GERRARD
MALOUDA

Liedson
MESSI
TORRES

Bench

OCHOA, Crisci, Yahia, FABIO COENTRAO, OF MARY, CARRICK, HERNANDEZ

Win the best. If I miss even against Perra I retire, I swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment