eee
brief introduction, often pseudo artists bring out a tune nice one that has happened but rarely have the time or desire to spend time thinking about words. So the question is' what happens if one spends more than a second in an attempt to understand what the text means? Let's see, I do not know.
As a first attempt I chose "I will take a picture" of t. iron. Comments
text analysis will be in parentheses.
remember and anyway even if you do not want
(start ok all seems to make sense)
you why do not you marry the 'I never said
(here already this puzzles me, what the hell does that mean? Why one should marry a why not the other one said?)
How does evil look, just beyond
(ok, marriage and ' was a phrase useless but ok)
And in 'anxiety that you lose you will take a picture ... I will take a picture ...
(I have some doubts about word choice, but vabbe)
and still remember and I know you will not want
(and we get another? do not understand what the other should not want / o)
I'll call you so do not answer because
(ok this and 'the typical phrase that sounds good but does not mean a fuck) How
laugh now think of as a game
(ok, so far so good)
And I'm realizing that I shot a
'other photos
(fuck shots? seems to me a mess of time, when shots? is making me angry)
Cause baby you could go out of my hands
And the days are far from the first year
(now everything is ok 'clear, this time traveling. and' perhaps the text to be lost and where 'party?)
And you'll forget me When it rains
profiles and houses remind you
(profiles and houses remind him / her? live where the fuck this? women who attended?)
It will be wonderful
Why have the joy and pain
same taste with you (what will be good? joy and pain have the same taste? we are talking about sadism?)
I only wish that the night is now quickly go
(why? at this point I do not understand why? so much time traveling)
And all that you have not come back to me suddenly
(but did not say that happiness is like pain? and what the hell has that / to you?)
And I love all the attention
to know that (this is hollowed out ugly, first wants to disappear now wants attention)
indifference And I want to hurt me if anything
your eyes and recognized in that of a pure passer
But having you here, you feel distant
( ok usual bullshit)
What can it mean to feel small When you're the greatest dream of the biggest nightmare
(ok now you are not understanding a fucking more)
We are children of different worlds
one memory that erases and draws the same story distracted
(ah? center now that the world differently, memory and history are made for the rhyme, of course)
I only wish that the night is now fast and everything went
you would not come back to me suddenly
And I love all the attention that you know And I want to give
indifference, if anything, I want to hurt
no longer enough to remember the
Now I want your back ... It will be wonderful
Because joy and pain have the same taste
taste the same with you I
I only wish that the night is now quickly go
And all you got for me NOT TO COME BACK AND I love
and all the attention that you know And I want to give
indifference, if anything, I want to hurt
(well, not only wants to remember, he wants them back, so beautiful and it will go away although this has cmq, then wants to walk the night, wants to these imaginary things he did not come back, love and attention and since then 'calls for a bit of a sadistic indifference)
Response:
the song is about a masochist, a time-traveling and attending women that look and smell homes. You do not understand a shit, good words taken individually, but the emerging phenomenon and 'a great shit
sol-do-do-re-mi the verse. for lovers of sickly sweet songs
0 comments:
Post a Comment