Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Velveeta Rotel Pasta Chicken

Eurosonic 2011

The Eurosonic and 'rock festival for upcoming bands more' popular in Europe. One hundred bands from all corners of the continent, including the Netherlands, are found in Groningen to fill clubs and theaters in the cities' two days in a row from 20:00 pm to 2 am. Having it only smelled

last year, I wanted to follow in late November this year and already I bought my beautiful 50 € ticket, which is not 'a little but well worth the show.

Generally you can see a band of 15in or even less, for obvious reasons of modernity 'in the performances. It 's fascinating to think that all over the city' nearly every room for the exhibition hosts actually a live band. In reality 'the premises each alternate 3-4 band at night, in rooms with 2 rooms playing almost continuously alternate room to another.

list of bands seen:

THURSDAY

Marble Sound a bit 'Coldplay to the top, less silly in the end, soft indie rock, not bad.

Zaz: Absolutely the best in the early evening, beautiful voice, great stage presence, accompanied by bass and guitar (very good), strapromossi (click on videos to see them properly):



Lyenn: I had time to hear a song and a half but they were interesting.

Dear Emerald: Famous for a song that actually knew, in view of the square displacement and the other, none of that.

Turbostaat: Not my thing (I think it's called crossover or something), but 'live and very powerful energy.

Crystal Fighters I'm not crazy race but a couple of songs I've been heavily on his head (video taken just all'eurosonic):



Aucan: Italian group, too electronic drums breaks for my taste but it was good to close the evening.

FRIDAY

My Awesome Mixtape: Italian band, not bad, except that the concert and 'become an aerobics class between the demands of the singer: apllausi time on your hands, sing with me, etc etc abassatevi

Balthazar: absolutely the best of the evening, very original, I had never heard anything remotely like it anyway with normal tools:



House of coushions Cousy: the type guitar + chick on the violin, bocciattissimi, above all in the pub and spoke to him after a while were playing almost alone, but the songs were really little stuff.

Kyst: Polish group, experimental rock, strange, all sounded a bit psychedelic at all alternatives arrhythmic bursts of sound, the atmosphere of the theater has certainly done his part, interesting.

Oquestrada: music theater group of Portuguese popular music, good show, if nothing else different.

Wolf People: 60-70 years, pure and simple rock. More 'home by listening to live by:

0 comments:

Post a Comment